Call For Paper:
Volume 7: Issue 9 – September 2020
IRJCS welcomes the original research article, Review Papers, long papers, white papers and short papers for the issue of September 2020.
Important Deadlines for Current issue:
Last Date for Manuscript Submission: September 30, 2020
- Submit your paper in the form of Microsoft word format (.doc or .docx), if you were used latex then send it PDF format.
- Submit your paper with signed Copyright Transfer Form (corresponding author sign enough, no need all) and should be sent while submitting the paper to us.
- If the manuscript is not accepted in our journal, then the Copyright Transfer Form submitted with us will become void.
- The manuscripts which are submitted with copyrights form only will forward to review process
- submitting the paper in multiple journals are offense, Don’t waste our valuable time
- There is no charge for the processing of manuscript but author of each accepted paper is required to pay the publication charge which is very nominal fees as below
- For Indian authors – Rs. 2700/- (For one entire research paper)
- For USA/Other Countries authors – USD $95
- Charges includes publication of one entire research paper, Certificate (Hard Copy), Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
- A maximum of 3 authors can participate in any IRJCS paper submission. Papers will only be published in English.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any menu script, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.