- How do I submit the paper?
- How much time to complete a review?
- What are paper publication charges?
- How to pay fees?
- By directly depositing in IRJCS bank account holder through nearby bank branch.
- By transferring fees through their net banking option.
- For more clarification feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
- I haven’t received any IRJCS notification even after 30 days of submission!
- My paper exceeds 6 pages!
- Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
The researcher needs to email the paper to email@example.com / Online Submission Editorial support staffs shall acknowledge the receipt of the manuscript within 24 hours.
Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 2-3 days is required to complete the review process.
Manuscript handling charges are 2700 INR/ 65 USD If author want to get one hard copy of certificate , he/she have to submit 500 INR
There are following different ways to deposit fees:
Contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org Mention the changes and provide the revised manuscript. The revised manuscript shall be published in accordance to editor suggestion.
Depending on your personal spam filter settings it is possible that the notification email may be directed to your spam folder rather than your inbox. If this is not the case, we request you to escalate the issue to email@example.com ,. You shall be informed on the status within 24 hours.
IRJCS policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 6 numbers of pages. However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the IRJCS editorial panels.
Copyright forms shall be accepted by IRJCS only if the submission is accepted for publication.