1. How do I submit the paper?
2. How much time to complete a review?
Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. A minimum of 2-3 days is required to complete the review process.
3. What are paper publication charges?
Manuscript handling charges are 2700 INR/ 65 USD If author want to get one hard copy of certificate , he/she have to submit 500 INR
4. How to pay fees?
There are following different ways to deposit fees:
- By directly depositing in IRJCS bank account holder through nearby bank branch.
- By transferring fees through their net banking option.
5. How to correct an experimental data in my published paper?
6. I haven’t received any IRJCS notification even after 30 days of submission!
7. My paper exceeds 6 pages!
IRJCS policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 6 numbers of pages. However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the IRJCS editorial panels.
8. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
Copyright forms shall be accepted by IRJCS only if the submission is accepted for publication.